Radio help please

I put the standard radio in the car and I have the code, it works as it should but when I turn the car off and on again it asks me for the code every time?

I have read about swapping the live for an aftermarket radio to work and I don't know if this was done by the previous owner or if that could be the problem but I can't see any wires that have been touched?

Sorry ignore this post I've sorted it now!

Note to self, read instruction manual before posting in a forum and making yourself look stupid lol lol

Sorry everyone! Lol

Note to self, read instruction manual before posting in a forum and making yourself look stupid lol lol

Nar, don't do that. It is always best to make a fool of yourself in public :rofl:

Don't be daft.

You're a bloke.

Reading manuals is strictly forbidden. (Although it is permitted to let SWMBO read it and then stand by your shoulder and tell you what you're doing wrong - leastways that's how it works around here)