MK1 Fabia Vrs

Funky Fab

Finally decided to tackle the yellow glove box light. It was letting the side down. A car full of bright led's then open the glove box and out came a dull glow.

Out with the small festoon and in with a stripped 501 led.

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0404-1.jpg

The smallest of mods but hey ho there you go.

Love this Fab, would like to see it in the flesh too, you do all the wraps your self? Also you know where I could get my fogs wrapped? I have the tinting film just don't wanna mess it up... Lol

Love this Fab, would like to see it in the flesh too, you do all the wraps your self? Also you know where I could get my fogs wrapped? I have the tinting film just don't wanna mess it up... Lol

Cheers mate, yea I do the wrapping myself, just done the front end on my mates Audi. (Lamin-x his headlights and carbon fibred his grill and number plate surround).

Wrapping is easy with the help of a heat gun!!

Cheers mate, yea I do the wrapping myself, just done the front end on my mates Audi. (Lamin-x his headlights and carbon fibred his grill and number plate surround).

Wrapping is easy with the help of a heat gun!!

Would you be interested in sorting my fogs? (yellow)

&

Headlights fly eyed, is either of this illegal also?

Thanks pal

Would you be interested in sorting my fogs? (yellow)

&

Headlights fly eyed, is either of this illegal also?

Thanks pal

Don't mind doing them for you.

What tinting film have you got for the fogs? Lamin-x or something??

Don't think it's illegal to tint the lights as long as there's enough light output.

My mates audi just passed mot with lamin-x'd headlights and fogs.

Home made badge made as my new skoda badges are whiteworming already!

Original skoda badge wrapped in 3m carbon fibre, then laquerd, then chrome skoda logo with ring stuck over laquer.

IMAG0419-1.jpg

Haven't made one for the back yet, may try something different again.

Edited by Funky Fab

How much were the spiders alloys? and how much did it cost to refurb them pal?

£150 for 5 alloys (eBay) and done the refurb myself with help from my sprayer mate. (Well all the help really)

Cool some good progress being made with your car, my Whiteline RARB is getting fitted soon too. What setting have you got it on? Stiffest? How do you rate it & has it made much difference as its recommended as one of the top mods.

Cool some good progress being made with your car, my Whiteline RARB is getting fitted soon too. What setting have you got it on? Stiffest? How do you rate it & has it made much difference as its recommended as one of the top mods.

Went straight for the stiffest!! Handles a lot better now along with the eibach's.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Carbon fibre fog surrounds... Ooh they were hard to do.

IMAG0441-1.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

Omfg! I was gonna suggest this to you once I'd seen your air vents, IMO I thought they would be way to difficult...

Take a bow sir!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've some Sharan lights waiting to fit that will serve the same purpose. Any advice on where to wire them up to?

B)

I wired mine to the interior light. Soldered two wires to a + and - on the back of the light then snap on another two wires to the existing wires to feed the other side.

To gain better access to the roof lining, take the grab handles off the back then pull the back door seals away.

Also don't forget the 2 little screws holding the interior light in, it doesn't just click out.

• 4 weeks later...

Couldn't resist to nip into Skoda today and order a pair of the new Skoda badges.

Part numbers for the ones I ordered: 1ST 853 630 A AUL

£21.34 for 2 (VAT Included).

They're in Tuesday so pics then.

Also had a good look into the MK2 Fabia vrs and the Monte and dare I say the Monte looks a lot sportier!!

Edited by Funky Fab

i think the new style badges are a bit 2 big 2 fit the front but will still fit the back ,i like them i may get 1 for the back :thumbup:

Edited by chaz 18