Please help !

CAN ANY BODY WITH A FABIA VRS WHICH IS LOWERED IN ANY WAY PLEASE ATTACH PHOTOS OFF YOUR CAR ON A SIDE SHOT OF IT SO I GET GET AN IDEA OFF WHAT I WANT TO LOWER MY FABIA BY. IF YOU COULD WRITE MAKE OF SPRINGS, SUSPENSION KIT, LOWERING KIT AND WHAT DROP.

MANY THANKS DAN

Tada! Enjoy :)

http://briskoda.net/..._1#entry2290906

Might be some in here too - but mostly wheel focused.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/35153-fabia-alloys-archive/

(In future, you might find it better not to use caps as it isn't too well received by some on here (not having a go, just trying to save you a flaming!). ;))

Edited by TriggerFish

WHATS MY PROFILE PICTURE GOT TO DO WITH WHAT I ASKED , THAT WAS MY OLD CORSA THAT IS WHY I PUT IT AS MY PICTURE , AND REALLY I CAN HAVE WHAT EVER I WANT ON IT . AND TO BE FAIR WOULD NOT TRY AND TAKE THE **** OUT OF THAT CORSA AS IT WAS 286BHP AT THE WHEELS , SO WOULD BLOW A FABIA , IF YOU DONT HAVE WHAT I WANT OR ASKED FOR TRY KEEPING YOU COMMENTS TO YOUR SELFS , WISH I NEVER JOINED THIS FORUM SEEMS TO BE FULL OFF ......

WHATS MY PROFILE PICTURE GOT TO DO WITH WHAT I ASKED , THAT WAS MY OLD CORSA THAT IS WHY I PUT IT AS MY PICTURE , AND REALLY I CAN HAVE WHAT EVER I WANT ON IT . AND TO BE FAIR WOULD NOT TRY AND TAKE THE **** OUT OF THAT CORSA AS IT WAS 286BHP AT THE WHEELS , SO WOULD BLOW A FABIA , IF YOU DONT HAVE WHAT I WANT OR ASKED FOR TRY KEEPING YOU COMMENTS TO YOUR SELFS , WISH I NEVER JOINED THIS FORUM SEEMS TO BE FULL OFF ......

Bye :)

[Reserved mode] you start by asking a question about lowering a fabia, so a question concerning a picture of a corsa as your avatar pic doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

There are plenty of people on this forum who don't own skodas and are here because of the great community spirit.

[Reserved mode/]

Wind your neck in. :thumbup:

I think you may have taken a simple question the wrong way here. This is a Skoda forum and obviously they poster was wondering why you have a different car on your profile. Many people on here also see use of capitals as shouting and if you shout what you have written above it tends to upset others.

I think if you ask nicely on here people will go out of their way to help. It is actually a very helpful and friendly forum.

This is not meant as a critisism , just trying to help you get the most out of the forum. There are plenty of members who have lowered their cars and if you put a search in you will find various threads about this. Maybe even pictures if you are lucky.

Oh final word of advice, this my car is faster than your car has been done to death on here ;)

HTH

Kathy

Christ I just that same post through as a message. I was just asking what it was as many members have the fabia as a general day to day car, and a play thing, as your corsa looked like it was on the track I was just interested what it was. I know I'm quick to take the ****, and be a bit of a knob, but for a change I was trying to welcome you into what is a great site that has given me endless help ideas and discounts for my fabia, and have got a popular suspension set up that I was ready to take pics of and post for you. But as you a complete cheesy penis you and your precious chav rust bucket of a corsa can bugger off, you boy are an aggressive pikey who now drives a good car, so all I can hope for is that it breaks down and will need help off this forum, no one will give it to you, you will have to sell your car and buy a saxo, and join idrivechaycarsthatonly17yearsoldchavsshoulddrive.com

good bye.

Some people cant be helped...

Why is this forum becoming a haven for dickheads?

When i joined in 2008 everyone got on, now its just drama llama's and idiots joining.

Guess its the car, cheap enough now for rude people with no decency or respect to buy it.

I know, i know, someones gonna say "you have to earn respect" - RUBBISH you be respectful first and you will get respect back.

Not go in shouting and screaming like a spoilt baby and expect people to look up to you!!!

Sigh, bring in selective sterilization!!

Ive got a corsa! Its not an automatic!

:rofl:

Ps you have to have seen "the young ones" university challenge episode to appreciate this joke, so the guy with the Corsa obviously wont get it and will get more mad and maybe post some more classic comments.

LMAO :rofl: