2011 VRS TDI Tuning Box

I have a 2011 VRS TDI and I am thinking about fitting a tuning box, I know that generally people suggest going for a remap but with such a new company car I prefer the option of being able to totally remove all evidence if need be!! I have been looking at the DTUK box and would like to know if anybody has had any experience with this unit or any other similar units that they would recommend. Any feedback would be great.

Ive heard good things recently about the new wave of Tuning boxes, apparently they are much better and almost as good as a remap these days!

I had a Dragon tuning box on my Seat Toledo TDi , ran the car for 60k without any problems other than a bit of smoke on hard acceleration . its still running ok now .

I had a Dragon tuning box on my Seat Toledo TDi , ran the car for 60k without any problems other than a bit of smoke on hard acceleration . its still running ok now .

like wise I had a DTUK box in a 406 2.0 HDi ran it for a good 30000 miles myself car now a relatives being used as a taxi and the other day I saw it was at 196000 and going strong!

but I still think best to go remap and declare to insurance youd have to declare tuning box in the same way as in an accident it will be plugged in still and thats that