Tough Looking vRS

Hi Everyone,

Just recently I got my vRS tuned - went with GIAC and I have to say it's unreal. Next on the list now is to toughen up the vRS but need some help, opinions and links to some gear that make a skoda vRS look mean! I was thinking along the lines of black rims, tinted lights, badgeless grill and maybe some eyelids?

Any help or ideas is much appreciated :D

Hi Everyone,

Just recently I got my vRS tuned - went with GIAC and I have to say it's unreal. Next on the list now is to toughen up the vRS but need some help, opinions and links to some gear that make a skoda vRS look mean! I was thinking along the lines of black rims, tinted lights, badgeless grill and maybe some eyelids?

Any help or ideas is much appreciated :D

black rims can look cool

Tinted lights are a huge fail as is the badgeless grill. Basically don't even go there!

I've always thought that subtle is best when it comes to stuff like this. If its a MkII then a Seat spoiler works wonders on the front end and small (I stress small here!) eyebrows >can< look OK. Tinted lights are just ridiculous and I cannot understand why somebody would want to make a car more dangerous by cutting out the amount of light at the rear or turning their headlights blue at the front! Just confuses the hell out of me!

Wrapping of key areas such as B-pillars can work wonders for the shape of the car but to be honest, it's pretty good as it is!

Subtle please (Brimma are you listening?!!)

15 mm hubcentric spacers on the rear give wide aggressive looking stance. Also makes the car feel more planted somehow, took mine off for a few days and didn't like it so they went back on!

15 mm hubcentric spacers on the rear give wide aggressive looking stance. Also makes the car feel more planted somehow, took mine off for a few days and didn't like it so they went back on!

IMG_2455a.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the replys.

Firstly, I should have stated that when I said tinting - I meant very subtle tinting, but yes at the end of the day looks illegal.

I've been looking at updating the 18's to something along the lines of these wm_v708_mb.jpg...

So Jonno, with 15mm hubcentric spacers - does that effectively make your rims a ET36? Do you experience any rubbing at all? I can get the above rims in ET38.