Ipswich Meet Photos 17th July

FellyMagic

Well as Skud said, 3 is the magic number..Yup only 3 of us made it in the end. Skud, me & Daverapid. It was 3 generations of Skodas too, with Dave and his absolutely stunning Estelle, me with my slightly careworn Felly, and skud with his almost new Furby vRS. Here's a some photos, no doubt with more to come. Nice meeting you guys by the way, shame it absolutely bucketed it down.

lineup11.jpg

lineup10.jpg

daves_10.jpg

daves_11.jpg

Edited by FellyMagic

Well as Skud said, 3 is the magic number..Yup only 3 of us made it in the end. Skud, me & Daverapid. It was 3 generations of Skodas too, with Dave and his absolutely stunning Estelle, me with my slightly careworn Felly, and skud with his almost new Furby vRS. Here's a some photos, no doubt with more to come. Nice meeting you guys by the way, shame it absolutely bucketed it down.

Nice pics Felly, shame about the weather :rain: . I would like to attend a meet sometime soon, any chance of having one north of Ipswich. I think there are at least two or three of us in Norfolk, would be good to meet up with some fellow Skoda enthusiasts.

I think there has been one up there before. Perhaps next time we could arrange summat for round there.

That would be good. I will look out for the details of the next meet and will try to attend if poss, wherever it is. Ipswich isn't much of a drive to be honest, just need to get out of bed earlier.

Great pics guys and saves me from putting mine up to :thumbup: . Really good to meet you both and maybe next meet we might beat that magic number of 3 :rofl: .

Great to have three generations of Skoda's there and i must say the shiny shed blew me away, Cracking motor for an oldey!!!! Can't wait to see "THE SHED" ;)

Nice pics Felly, shame about the weather :rain: . I would like to attend a meet sometime soon, any chance of having one north of Ipswich. I think there are at least two or three of us in Norfolk, would be good to meet up with some fellow Skoda enthusiasts.

North of Ipswich would be good for me, I'll see if i can come up with somewhere. If you can think of somewhere your way just try your luck with a date and venue, I will be there if i can :thumbup:

lineup11.jpg

lineup10.jpg

daves_10.jpg

daves_11.jpg

By the way Marty (Sorry if i have your name wrong to :giggle: ) whats with the Skud thing, I may be quick but thankfully not the exsplosive ending!!

North of Ipswich would be good for me, I'll see if i can come up with somewhere. If you can think of somewhere your way just try your luck with a date and venue, I will be there if i can :thumbup:

I'll have a think about dates and venues and see what I can come up with. Maybe end of August beginning of September?

• 1 month later...

Guys, we need another meet. It's been a bit thin on the ground this year. Last year was almost every month.

I know the days are drawing in and the weather is a bit poo, but I'm sure we can find a sunny Sunday sometime soon for a meet bigger than three.

Certainly doesn't have to be a show peice. Mines been falling apart most of this year. Lol

Lol, I still need to do something to it to make it worthy of parking next to some of the amazing skodas I've seen here! Am getting to grips with my rotary and drawing up plans for the interior......lots of inspiration from here.

I'm getting quite into the whole Skoda admiration society thing. Would love to attend, although my furby isn't exactly a show piece or anything special.....

Dont have to a show piece just a motor and a caring owner :thumbup: