Bloody bird ! Help repairing fog light area please

Well my VRS FL has been in the wars, hit a big crow on the motorway the other day and despite the now obliterated crow coming off worse (hopefully suffering badly for breaking my car lol) the Octy has not escaped unharmed.

The passenger side fog light area was where the crow hit and as a result the black honeycomb grill stuff has been totally destroyed and is nowhere to be seen (have ordered a new one of them which was surprisingly cheap) hopefully that will just clip back in without ant major hastle.

However what has also happened is one of the 3 brackets that hols the fog light in has broken (it's the side where there is only the single fixing if that makes sense) the other side with the 2 fixings is fine, i'm hoping a bit of evo stick will sort that as its a clean break and i don't fancy having to but a whole new fog light as the lense is undammaged and it still works fine. There is a small black piece of rubber about 4 - 5 cm long that has come off the fog light, does anyone know what it does and where it goes as i can't see the purpose of it.

Finally the LED running light is still working and the lense is undammaged but it has been pushed back into the grill by a few cm's, does anyone know what holds this in place and if refitting the honeycomb stuff should hold it in place.

Thanks as always in advance as you guys seem to know everything. Ta

PS has anyone else has an air vent break ?