Longer wheel bolts

Hey guys,

Here's the story, I have bought some Schmidt TH lines for the Fabia and the standard wheel bolts only go in 2 and a half turns, while this looks pretty, I don't feel I could drive on them like that... Where can I get longer bolts from? Sizes and specs would be useful too. Also, prettier bolts wouldn't go a miss! Any advice is welcomed, as usual!

Many thanks,

Duggie.

Tapered seats to the bolts? Because I think they are standard like that anyway? Does anyone have details on lengths etc? I'd just feel more comfortable with 3-4 more turns...

Many thanks.

Tapered seats to the bolts? Because I think they are standard like that anyway? Does anyone have details on lengths etc? I'd just feel more comfortable with 3-4 more turns...

Many thanks.

Standard bolts are radius bolts not tapered, bolt seats are curved. Most aftermarket wheels use tapered seats which are angled but flat. Standard bolts are 27mm long (so normally rounded up to 30mm). So a 35 0r 40 would be a good bet id say.