Mk1 Skoda Octavia VRS

phil08

Regrettably my Skoda is up for sale its a much loved and much pampered octavia VRS in gorgeous Black Magic metallic paintwork.

The car is a 2004 '54' reg and completely standard and unabused and features:

* 81,000 miles

* 1 previous owner from new

* Full Skoda service history

* Taxed and MOT'D and hpi clear

* All the usual VRS spec of ABS, Traction control, height and lumbar adjustable seats, leather interior, on board computer along with rear parking sensors and cruise control, both desirable extras

* Black interior headlining

* Climate controlled aircon

* OEM stereo with 6cd disc changer

* New battery two weeks ago

* New windscreen four weeks ago

The car has only a light peppering of stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet which is to be expected with any car that has a sports bodykit and low stance to it.

The interior was recently fully valeted by myself and now the seats look as good as when it came from the factory, with no nasty staining or marks like some can have over time.

The tires all have very good tread on them and the brakes are spot on, there are no horrible noises or clunking from the suspension and all four alloys are as good as new.

I'm pleased to say the car has no marks, dents or scratches and I looked at many cars before deciding on this having to make a 200 mile journey to source it.

The previous owner to me had this car from new and it was very well looked after as such I have all receipts for any work carried out on the car, all the mots and the original sales invoice.

This car is a joy to drive, powerful and comfortable and the boot can swallow up much more luggage then your average hatchback!

This car will be greatly missed but relationship breakdown means I can no longer justify having two cars parked on our driveway especially as the VRS is a weekend car.

Car will be fully valeted including a clay bar and polish for the new owner.

The car is on variable servicing and has told

Me it needs one within the next 1000 miles i plan on hbing this carried out soon and the MOT will be renewed for the new owner.

Cambelt has been changed as per the service schedule

Any questions please pm me...

£3395

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Too much for me unfortunately as I

Really need to cut the pennies back now.

The car is either in ipswich or Newmarket depending on when people would like to view.

Ok well i will speak to my mechanic friend who said he will come look at cars with me and see if he is free to come have a look maybe next weekend? Did you say you are getting it serviced and motd this week?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...