Black roof

Bepto

I'm thinking of having my roof painted Gloss black. Car is MY2011 Octavia in Candy White.

Would it be best to paint or have it wrapped? and what sort of cost would I be looking at for both options?

i have a candy white octavia with a metallic black wrap on the roof.

it cost me £180 and i can remove it without a trace if i get bored.

they advised me against a gloss wrap as they couldnt guarantee not to scratch it with their fitting squeegees etc.

i believe the cost of paint would be at least double, and less flexible.

had it done in bradford which wouldnt be too far for you and i can highly recommend them.

i have a candy white octavia with a metallic black wrap on the roof.

it cost me £180 and i can remove it without a trace if i get bored.

they advised me against a gloss wrap as they couldnt guarantee not to scratch it with their fitting squeegees etc.

i believe the cost of paint would be at least double, and less flexible.

had it done in bradford which wouldnt be too far for you and i can highly recommend them.

Sounds good, don't suppose you have any pics?

unfortunately not

i am probably the only one on here who hasnt taken any photos of their own car.

i will try to get some this week / weekend

Great thanks. What do you think of the look? is it what you expected/wanted?.

I was possibly thinking of having some sort of sun strip (tint?) to blend in. would that work do you think?

Have a look at this mate >>>clicky<<< IMO the best mod you can do to a white or red car (apart from colour coding the front grille) - FACT!!! :thumbup:

Personal preference I suppose, I like the roof apart from the BT logo all over it. Dont like black wheels on ANY car, might as well put steelies on IMO :giggle: , although I quite like anthracite allys. Along with the black roof I am probably going to go with a diffuser for the spoiler from superskoda but it will be this one http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-II/Octavia-II-RS-04-12-rear-spoiler-add-on-diffusor-RS-CONCEPT-V2-from-ABS-plastic and it too will be gloss black.

Like the rear bumper diffuser but I think all those carbon look bits would be nicer in a gloss black (again IMO).

Absolutely LOVE the interior.

Personal preference I suppose, I like the roof apart from the BT logo all over it. Dont like black wheels on ANY car, might as well put steelies on IMO :giggle: , although I quite like anthracite allys. Along with the black roof I am probably going to go with a diffuser for the spoiler from superskoda but it will be this one http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-II/Octavia-II-RS-04-12-rear-spoiler-add-on-diffusor-RS-CONCEPT-V2-from-ABS-plastic and it too will be gloss black.

Like the rear bumper diffuser but I think all those carbon look bits would be nicer in a gloss black (again IMO).

Absolutely LOVE the interior.

Sorry buddy, think we got our wires crossed, I only added the link to give the look of a gloss balck roof on a white vRS (obviously without the BT logo's :giggle: ).