Front brake disc size

Hey. Does someone knows which are the right size for my Octavia?

Disks are warped so I need new ones.

I know theres 3 different diameters.

256x22mm (1LQ)

280x22mm (1LR,1LS,1ZM)

288x25mm (1LE,1ZE)

How to know which is the right size?

Thanks.

Edited by daavisz

I had a SEAT Toledo with the 20v non turbo engine, and that had 280mm discs on it.

Have a look at the caliper. If it says FS-III on it, you have 280mm (or 256mm, but unlikely on the 20v). If it doesn't say anything, you have 288's.

Have a look here:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/96917-definitive-brake-thread-8l-a3-s3-owners-other-golf4-platform-cars.html

Yeah; if the the letters "FS-III" are cast into the calipers (big letters, they cover most of the outer face), you've got 280mm vented discs (Probably 22mm thick); otherwise you'll have DS-3 calipers and 288s.

I'm not certain about the pad size, but I think that's determined by the caliper rather than the disc.

When I'm buying standard brake pads, I normally look for one of Ferodo, Girling and Pagid, who between them are OEM suppliers to most of the European motor industry.