Brake lights not working 55 plate VRS

Help please!

Bulbs are ok, fuse is ok, brought a new brake pedal from Skoda dealer fitted it my self car is in bits but still no brake lights.

All lights are out, i have no idea what to check.

Have not messed around in the car so cant really justify that its a wiring issue....????

Cheers

Scott

Two possibilities, (1) original bulbs failed and replacements wrong type (2) new brake pedal switch okay but not fitted correctly, please confirm that all the brake lights including the "high level array" are not lighting when the brake pedal is pressed fully.

Edited by rum4mo

Yep, took it to a Auto Electrician today because i was pulling my hair out :)

I looked at the guide but being a bloke i skim read it and noticed the picture of the part looked completely different to the part i had in my hand so ignored them. £30 later and the garage showed me that they need an adjustement (twist) to make them work correctly...

all lights now working :)

Cheers

Scott