intermittent lack of power

my car is playing up and with a bit more induction noise in the air box, i checked for split hoses and pipes but nowt, i have moved the turbo actuator rod up and down it seems ok , it happened today and went into limp mode, but dosent log a code on a maxi scanner, but turned the car off then on and the problem went away , for now. any ideas??

where is the map sensor , is this on the intercooler?

where is the n75

what is the sensor on top of the large air trunking pipe next to the bulkhead?

any ideas ?

anyone got a vagcom in the crawley area in sussex lol

wow such a response !

well the car is no longer used as i now own a mercedes s class

REAL GERMAN ENGINEERING with a real engine and proper airmatic suspension,not the horse and cart junk and asthmatic engines that die of either oil pump failures or turbo giving up or water leaks or electronic unreliabilities

excellent looks and bomb proof reliability, i must have had a senior moment to think this was a good second car, utter junk, old pre war rubbish,with a cr@p track record, skodas lemon alright, what was it that top gear said about skodas, 'they are for tight people who wont shell out for a real one', totally agree, now im laughing so much it hurts!

think on when thinking of buying a new car, spend a bit more do your homework avoid junk like this like the plague otherwise it will come back and bite you,mine was a top spec late elegance with full history and mint condition

and even on rotos advise 'dont buy one thats ever had water in it.....' well as everyone knows, its not if, but when it happens, it will happen to all of them, so on that advise you cant buy any of them!

avoid like the plague

now im off out for a drive in the ubber luxurious s classe, with the little three pointed star at the end of the bonnet telling me that ive done the right thing, knowing that when i put my foot down i will actually move away faster,much much faster without clouds of black junk, no hissing or wheezing, or terminal oil pump failures, or if i left it out in the rain it wouldnt try and soak up all the earths rain fall and rot out the car from the inside out,and then theres the looks, the ride quality,interior space, optional extras,the power,oh yeah when you go to a dealer they actually give a sh@t and care enough to fix the car and offer a courtesy car at no extra charge, and the parts department actually stock parts, the list goes on,im happy, the wifes happy, neighbors are envious, it doesn't get better

when we go out we play a game to look for broken down skoda drivers, they are easy to find, we laugh and drive on by,bye bye

Edited by strongmanatforrestgym