low on 15s?

rossa

hi,

ive been trying to find some photos of lowered fabias on 15" wheels but im struggling.

im running audi pepperpots on 195/50/15 tyres, it makes it look even more like a 4x4 (non vrs).

has anyone done it or have photos of it?

ive played around on photoshop but it just isnt the same...

most 15's won't clear the 288mm discs on the fabia vrs, haven't seen photo's of many with them fitted.

are you on coilovers or stock suspension?

Jake

OP states the car is not a vRS ;)

heres a photo of my car, i know the wheels are slightly smaller than the reccomended 195/55.

im wondering if just some lowering springs would make a worthwhile difference, it doesnt need to be slammed but i would like some lows!

photo.jpg

most 15's won't clear the 288mm discs on the fabia vrs, haven't seen photo's of many with them fitted.

A lot of vRS owners on here run 15" wheels as winter wheels (me included) with no clearance issues. VW fitted 288mm discs to the last of the mk3 Golf GTIs (earlier ones had 280mm discs) and they came with 15" alloys as standard.

The Fabia Sport and Bohemia came with 15" alloy wheels wearing 195/50/15 tyres - maybe a search on here or google images will find you one of those that's been lowered.