VRS cruising!

AshP

Just a thread to praise the VRs on the ability it has to make long journeys feel like nothing at all!

last weekend decided last minute to visit my mates home town of truro for a bank holiday weekend of beer o clock, cue a 750 mile round trip needing to be carried out.

on the way down, the journey was terrible, took almost 8 hours, 1.5 of which i was sat engine off on the M25 doing nothing waiting for a crash to clear! took two 10 minute breaks for a jimmy riddle and yet when we got there we both still felt pretty refreshed.

the seats in the VRs are really comfortble and supportive and the cruise control came in handy. no other car I have been in has made that journey bearable at all!

the same story on the way back, no aches no pains, simple smooth driving. and even traveling at a journey average of 65 mpg (make of that what you will) the cabin was a nice place to be, no excessive noise and still returned around 41mpg.

must say I was pleasantly impressed!