Parking Sensor Wiring

I've got a set of Dolphin parking sensors for front and rear and the control box requires a live from the ignition switch.

The problem is, where to pick up this feed?

I've looked at the fusebox and it may be possible to find an empty slot there, but I can see no way of getting behind the fusebox to access the connections without pulling out the dash,and it appears that the fusebox has special little connectors built in only when there is an active fuse.

Some ideas would be most welcome, please.

Cheers,

Clive

Many thanks, Gregoir, just what I wanted. Its a Mini blade car fuse bypass connector. See this on eBay <http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170683956725&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:1123>

I tried the local branch of Camberley Auto Factors - no luck, never heard of that. Half-fords were of course not in the game at all. :giggle:

Cheers

Clive

Edited by Clive1942