SE #322

Marc81

Just wondered if this was ever owned by a Briskoda member? I've been in to Lightcliffe Skoda in Warrington today for service and MOT and on collection one of the sales guys came over asking me about my car, and asked if I knew anyone interested in the SE they had. It looks smart - anthracite wheels and LCR splitter, and also only 20 odd thousand miles... pricey though at £8995! I hope who's ever it was got a decent trade in price!

Marc

I have seen a 2007 Fabia VRS (not SE) going for £7995 on a Skoda forecourt earlier this year.

For a 4 year old car plus, they must be kidding.

The SE does draw a much higher premium for the few left over luxuries at the end of the MK1 Fabia VRS production run.

SE models are very rare in Gloucestershire - in over a year's ownership I haven't seen another one here. I've only seen one other in any case - that was in Shropshire. Anyway I'm going to have to keep mine till at least next year owing to the current depreciation level on it.

I don't think the extra premium is just because they are rare, it's also because each one is unique due to the seat numbering, plus they are the last of the mkI Fabias and the mkII was petrol auto so a different beast.

Oh, and the colour is fantasic of course. B)

Well, as the previous owner I'm shocked at the asking price. Considering what they gave me as a PX, i thought they would put it on at around £8K ish. They offered my £6K to begin with!

I got it tuned by Star Performance, who have an excellent rep here in Scotland & gave them the rolling road that they gave me after it was done. They also fitted the front splitter, rarb & front strut brace.