Coolant 13.94

Screen Wash 1.90

Parts: 197.29

Waste charge 5.00

Labour 202.50

Total 404.79

Vat 54.65

Total 459.44

I think that's OK - they had the car for the day, and I'd say there was easily 5 hours work in it.

that reminds me...I'll need my wagon serviced before I take a trip to jabba. Fivepint you know you want to do it for / with me.... I'll vag-com yours for ya... :)

BPM, yup no bother, I can call out to ye give you a hand, Ive a handy set of ramps (needs bumper removing to go up em though, easy enuff) and my new oil filter removal tool is a feckin dream... recommend anyone doing there own servicing to get one, its the 3 pronged jobbie which more u turn tighter it grips so not more feckin about with

a chain wrench or worse a screwdriver through the side!!! eek:

Im away this weekend (mates Stag, jaysus there droppin like files lately) so maybe saturday week or any Tues eve if you've a bit of cover? When are you off to jabba?

Cheers

Fergal