Electric window - goes up but not down

dan-s2k

My wifes 2001 fabia elegance has got electric window troubles at the back. The glass appears to have come unattached from the mechanism. So it doesn't pull the window down, however I can ease the window down with my hands (providing I've lowered the mechanism using the switch) and then when I hit the switch the mechanism pushes the window up fine. I had the door cards off at the weekend to fix the leaky doors and had a look while I was in there. I think I'm missing some sort of plug/bolt/clamp that goes into a plastic fixing (currently with a 15/20mm round hole) to fix it to/grab the window.

Does anyone know what this part is so I can order it and replace it, or does it involve fitting a whole new carrier??

Any help much appreciated! (Have searched various posts but can't see anyone else with the same problem)

Dan.