Help needed in Chester

wid cg vrs

Anyone in the Chester area able to check out an internet site address

have ordered an item of jewellery for the wife and keep getting fobbed off with

emails telling me the order is being processed. ordered this item over a month ago and unable to contact the company

by phone and they are very un communicative by e mail.

seen bad reviews about this company and some sister companies of theirs.

anyone local care to check them out.

Who and where are they, im local and may be able to check.

Unit 2A The Grange Building

Mollington Grange

Parkgate Road

Chester

CH1 6NP

Company is called Globe jewellery and looking at reveiws quite a few people have ordered and payed for items but not recieved them.

Would like to know if anyone is in this unit in office hours or if it just a postal address.I may pay them a visit but don't want to travel that distance if there's no one there.

If they have taken any money off you then they have contravened the Distance Selling Regs. Get in touch with Chester Council Trading Standards Dept.

Thanks,am going to contact them monday,looks like these people have done this before and then gone into liquidation.The biggest issue is how long they can keep trading and take other peoples money.Legal process takes so long and then they just start all over again,to my mind this is fraud but they seem to get away with it.

Webhost listed as DED-LDS-5 in leeds, which seems to be Webfusion UK Ltd. So mail [email protected]'s IP address is 94.136.50.239

Sorry, lost me on this one. :(

The Jewelry Comapany use Webfusion to run there website, so if you email webfusion on the above email, tell them that the Jewelry company at web address ip 94.136etc. that they host for them, are dodgy or copy them in on the trading standards email.

HTH

The Jewelry Comapany use Webfusion to run there website, so if you email webfusion on the above email, tell them that the Jewelry company at web address ip 94.136etc. that they host for them, are dodgy or copy them in on the trading standards email.

HTH

Thank for that.Will do this now. :thumbup:

Paid them a visit today. You said unit 2a but thats Deva diamonds. Globe jewellery is unit 2B. It was behind closed doors inside a unit so couldnt see anythig but spoke to the owner of another unit and he confirmed they are still trading out of the unit and were there today. (I misse them by about 30 mins).

Hope this helps mate.

Paid them a visit today. You said unit 2a but thats Deva diamonds. Globe jewellery is unit 2B. It was behind closed doors inside a unit so couldnt see anythig but spoke to the owner of another unit and he confirmed they are still trading out of the unit and were there today. (I misse them by about 30 mins).

Hope this helps mate.

Thats a great help, thanks.Now to set some more wheels in motion. ;)