DPF filter cleaner

If you have to use it all the time thats adding £21.45 to almost every tank fill of your car ........... :thumbdown: Thats some expensive liquid the amount of extra fuel you may potentially burn in a regen wouldn't be anything like this even if you needed to do one every tank fill which I don't think many have had to so often. Its £57.20 a litre that's mental money I bought a Skoda because im tight in the first place lol :rofl: .

Good spot though never seen this stuff before prob invented it after watchdog last week to cream in on the panicked masses :giggle:

I stuck a can of JLM DPF cleaner into a tankful of BP's Finest Ultimate Diesel. It's a One can every 10k miles ( or once a year )

I'm now on my second tank of BP's finest (after the Cleaner went in ) and I do think the car Doesn't regen any where near what it used to.

It smells very much like Kerosine (sorry spelling)

Hope that helps..

PS:- I also think using Quality fuel also helps, I use BP 99% of the time

DPF cleaner

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stuck a can of JLM DPF cleaner into a tankful of BP's Finest Ultimate Diesel. It's a One can every 10k miles ( or once a year )

I'm now on my second tank of BP's finest and I do think the car Doesn't regen any where near what it used to.

It smells very much like Kerosine (sorry spelling)

Go on Amazon and put in JLM DPF cleaner and read the write ups

Hope that helps..

PS:- I also think using Quality fuel also helps, I use BP 99% of the time

I agree there is a massive difference between the likes of BP and then ASDA diesel. I am a loyal Shell fanboy myself :D in my local area its normally cheaper too so im quids in and get stamps :D