The wait is nearly over!

jeanie

I've just heard my new Yeti has arrived and will be ready for collection on Saturday! Ordered in June, built week 42, & now it's here - right on schedule!

I've been watching the Winter Tyres thread and have a set of 16" steel wheels, fitted with Continental Conti Winter Contacts (205x55xR16's)ready for the first snowfall.

Hope I've made the right choice! (I got the best deal on both from my local Skoda dealer)

I can't wait to see my new snow monster - I'll post pictures at the weekend (Can't tell you the spec yet as my husband doesn't know what colour I ordered!)

I've just heard my new Yeti has arrived and will be ready for collection on Saturday! Ordered in June, built week 42, & now it's here - right on schedule!

I've been watching the Winter Tyres thread and have a set of 16" steel wheels, fitted with Continental Conti Winter Contacts (205x55xR16's)ready for the first snowfall.

Hope I've made the right choice! (I got the best deal on both from my local Skoda dealer)

I can't wait to see my new snow monster - I'll post pictures at the weekend (Can't tell you the spec yet as my husband doesn't know what colour I ordered!)

nice monster, not sure it looks best in white,

my preference is one of the bolder colours, but that may also be in part my record with white cars (they tend to get dents :( )

O O

my pic of a white snow monster in the snow :) :)

That looks great imo - all the black detailing looks great on white - good choice of colour. :thumbup: Also, I didnt realise the Greenline wheels were styled like that - very Audi-esque rotor style. B)

That looks great imo - all the black detailing looks great on white - good choice of colour. :thumbup: Also, I didnt realise the Greenline wheels were styled like that - very Audi-esque rotor style. B)

true, get some black steelies on and it will be complete :giggle:

Photos as promised - I'm smitten with my snow monster!

P1040547.jpg

P1040562.jpg

P1040560.jpg

Looks terrific! Must try to get some photos of mine up too. Went for brilliant silver though still love the white.

It stands out well in the pics.