Skoda Fabia VRS 1.9 TDI 2006, One Previous Owner, FSH

KevH90

Did you get any detail on the map then? :thumbup:

I had sent you a message on this with a link to company who done it giving figures etc have a check see if you got it! I'll message you it again anyway as well as link below :)

http://www.seditascars.co.uk/Remapping_Scotland_Turbo_Diesel_Remapping_In_Prestwick_Ayrshire.html

Hi, Has anybody got this chaps phone number? If they do please could they PM me it,

Im in Glasgow Sunday and would like to view the car (PMd seller but no response yet...)

Thanks

Rich

Sorry I took so long to get back Rich I've been away from Glasgow all week, number In your inbox!

Thanks

Kevin

hi Kevin, thanks but too late :(

I went to Glasgow today to view one (660 mile round trip) currently on the way back,

really nice and put a deposit down on it, shame as I wanted to see your one :(

good luck with the sale

Rich

hi Kevin, thanks but too late :(

I went to Glasgow today to view one (660 mile round trip) currently on the way back,

really nice and put a deposit down on it, shame as I wanted to see your one :(

good luck with the sale

Rich

Unfortunately and again sorry I couldn't get back sooner Rich :(

Hope the one you found was worth that trip!

Thanks again

Kevin

Ok so the car Is currently still up for sale. Sitting on just under 43,000 miles and not going up because its under lock and key back at the parents house unused,

Any more details required send me a PM

Thanks

Kevin

This car is so cool, i keep eyeing it up.... Then my octy

Then the furbie lol

Im surprised its not sold, such a nice looking car, decked and shiny :)

Haha thanks mate,

It's had a load of interest but nothing solid yet unfortunately, It's completely immaculate so lets hope it finds a new home after the new year!

Does your car have any of the other factory fit options? Heated Seats, Cruise, Xenons.. etc.. ???

Great looking car btw :)

It doesn't no just aircon, cruise control was something which I planned to retro fit before deciding to sell up as It Isn't costly at all and makes a world of difference on the motorway!

Thanks very much!

Haha thanks mate,

It's had a load of interest but nothing solid yet unfortunately, It's completely immaculate so lets hope it finds a new home after the new year!

if something bad happens to the octy i'd give it a nice home emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

if something bad happens to the octy i'd give it a nice home emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

I'd appreciate that although hopefully nothing happens to your lovely octy and this is sold now that the festive season is over, really surprised myself It's not gone yet!

• 2 weeks later...

And i cant beleive you haven't sold this car yet at that price!

Good luck!

Thanks mate, I'm also surprised although I've had a lot of interest now that the festive season Is over so hopefully It will find a new home soon!

• 1 month later...