Fabia VRS

Scuba Steve

Hey guys, currently bought myself an Fabia VRS TDi 130

Just a few things thats done to it are...

FMIC

3" Turbo back Milltec System

150BHP Turbo

Drilled and Grooved Front Brakes.

Remapped

AP Coilovers

Approx 200bhp

Personal reg

Used to be owned by the PSNI

Future plans are

Audi TT Comps - Gloss black

Retrim Seats in leather

New ARB front and back probably H&R

New Cd player and Sub - i like my music!

Here is some photos below :)

1e4a6f68.jpg

eefd434c.jpg

23e067dd.jpg

63343594.jpg

cbc74062.jpg

i pass this most mornings going to jordanstown looks well always like them in red, the golf you have is tidy also, health to enjoy

The golf isnt mine, my friend owns it, he leaves it there and gets a lift with guys to work. my house is like a car park lol

i dont drive it during the week really, the girlfriend would drive it more than me.

new wheels going on tonight all being well.

Lol true thou I'd spot a reg easier lol!!

I've yellow fogs now and pressed plates also if you need another form of identification! Btw i'm looking out for a few upgrades for mine if you ever hear of people selling anything. Have to get chatting to you someday - I went to school with your other half so she probably knows me anyways!

I've yellow fogs now and pressed plates also if you need another form of identification! Btw i'm looking out for a few upgrades for mine if you ever hear of people selling anything. Have to get chatting to you someday - I went to school with your other half so she probably knows me anyways!

ive bbs wheels for sale atm lol

no worries what all you looking to do? my next engine step is an LSD

ive bbs wheels for sale atm lol

no worries what all you looking to do? my next engine step is an LSD

I really like the standard wheels tbh, if anything i'll get them done anthracite. I've only a remap to about 170ish on mine so hybrid turbo and front mount maybe. Need a strut brace and a RARB before anymore engine upgrades though. I'd love a LSD, i'm hating sliding/wheel spinning out of every corner!

PS: LSD

I really like the standard wheels tbh, if anything i'll get them done anthracite. I've only a remap to about 170ish on mine so hybrid turbo and front mount maybe. Need a strut brace and a RARB before anymore engine upgrades though. I'd love a LSD, i'm hating sliding/wheel spinning out of every corner!

PS: LSD

awesome GTI do the LSD cheaper and Willie from auto tune is gonna fit it for me for buttons. i noticed from putting the 17" wheels on the car with some Kumho rubber bands its not spinning as much but pulls like hell!

someone hit the car on my yesterday in work so ive to get the bumper abit might need sprayed if i cant detail it out.

if you want them 16" BBS wheels of mine there going cheap ;)