Fabia VRS

Scuba Steve

Sweet, let me know how the lsd fit goes. That's a pain, saw it today outside your work i assume (i study at Queen's) and doesn't look too bad, hopefully it'll be an easy fix :thumbup:

And i'll pass on the wheels :), i actually love the standard ones!

henry moore building on the BCH site i work.... fooking IT dept :(

ai well the marks on the paint came off buffed it just a new reg plate etc to get now.

you much done to yours? dont think ive ever seen it sitting about here?

I usually park down the streets off the lisburn road near the medical biology centre of queen's. I had a class today in the centre for infection and immunity so walked straight past your car - was a bit weird because i wasn't expecting to see it!

I don't have much done to mine, the guy before me says he had it remapped to 190bhp, but i doubt its that powerful as its a standard turbo and smic. I reckon its about 170ish. Need to get to a rolling road sometime to see the exact figures.

Asides from that i've done nothing to it other than a service and got a 4-wheel alignment! Definitely need a front and rear brace/RARB and a flipping cupholder! Ha, I hate driving and using the rubbish one between the rear seats!

Do you know who owns the red one that sits at the shops at cloughfern corner at whiteabbey roundabout?

I usually park down the streets off the lisburn road near the medical biology centre of queen's. I had a class today in the centre for infection and immunity so walked straight past your car - was a bit weird because i wasn't expecting to see it!

I don't have much done to mine, the guy before me says he had it remapped to 190bhp, but i doubt its that powerful as its a standard turbo and smic. I reckon its about 170ish. Need to get to a rolling road sometime to see the exact figures.

Asides from that i've done nothing to it other than a service and got a 4-wheel alignment! Definitely need a front and rear brace/RARB and a flipping cupholder! Ha, I hate driving and using the rubbish one between the rear seats!

Do you know who owns the red one that sits at the shops at cloughfern corner at whiteabbey roundabout?

Lol why weren't you expecting to see it lol? You can park outside the uni in the Bch grounds it's free. My name parks his 530d BMW down there. Coming to think of it you've probably see my Audi tt and dc2 sitting about or the BMW x3 jeep?

Nope wouldn't be that high or it would have blown up by now lol! Go see auto tune in ballymena they done all the mapping to the fabia for me. Get the cup holder front a lupo.

I need mine done after putting the tt comps on lol

Don't dude, don't think I've ever seen it tbh. I live along the back road n I don't cruise about anymore lol getting to old haha

Aye think its definitely about 170, pulls like a train! How much do they charge for a rolling road session?

Cool that would be handy actually! Where abouts do you get access to there, from the lisburn road side?

And nope, never seen the other two, wouldn't stand out as much as the fab!

• Like 1

Aye think its definitely about 170, pulls like a train! How much do they charge for a rolling road session?

Cool that would be handy actually! Where abouts do you get access to there, from the lisburn road side?

And nope, never seen the other two, wouldn't stand out as much as the fab!

They usually charge around £20 for 2 runs dude. Thou I can't get mine in anymore cause my front mount covers the toe eye. We're did you get the toe eye for your car? I could do with one

Couldn't have missed the tt lol!! All black windows and had deep dish alloy wheels

Very nice looking car B)

What grill is on it ?

Just a debadgeless one that was in German eBay as far as I'm aware

Some new photos, give the engine bay a wash down and fitted new reg plates and holders and you can see we're the pipes cover the toe eye lol

902b600b.jpg

85a7471e.jpg

c708f0e8.jpg

They usually charge around £20 for 2 runs dude. Thou I can't get mine in anymore cause my front mount covers the toe eye. We're did you get the toe eye for your car? I could do with one Couldn't have missed the tt lol!! All black windows and had deep dish alloy wheels

Thats a good price, i'll have to get up soon then! The tow eye that came with mine was sheared off so i got an Ibiza one from a breakers and machined the tow strap hole big enough to go through it:

photoon05122011at2158.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats a good price, i'll have to get up soon then! The tow eye that came with mine was sheared off so i got an Ibiza one from a breakers and machined the tow strap hole big enough to go through it:

photoon05122011at2158.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

next time im going up il give you a shout, my friend bought my TT off me and he is gonna get it Rolling roaded soon, so could get yours done at the same time, probably be abit cheaper.

blowen the boost pipe off the turbo again, need a stronger clamp on it fs lol!

so im stuck driving this in the mean time lol

214c4df4.jpg

Edited by Scuba Steve

next time im going up il give you a shout, my friend bought my TT off me and he is gonna get it Rolling roaded soon, so could get yours done at the same time, probably be abit cheaper.

blowen the boost pipe off the turbo again, need a stronger clamp on it fs lol!

Yea cheers i'll definitely head up! Flip thats a shame, does it just go under full boost? A fella on here secured his once like this, i think it looks pretty secure!

10102008040.jpg

10102008041.jpg

EDIT: Was never a fan of the X3/X5s, but it must be a beast to drive.

They usually charge around £20 for 2 runs dude. Thou I can't get mine in anymore cause my front mount covers the toe eye. We're did you get the toe eye for your car? I could do with one

Couldn't have missed the tt lol!! All black windows and had deep dish alloy wheels

Just a debadgeless one that was in German eBay as far as I'm aware

Some new photos, give the engine bay a wash down and fitted new reg plates and holders and you can see we're the pipes cover the toe eye lol

902b600b.jpg

85a7471e.jpg

c708f0e8.jpg

Looking good man, look forward to seeing you bask on the road!

The x3 is crap to drive, only fun thing about it is going across the fields at browns bay lol!!!

Boost pipe is coming off at the turbo dude. But think I've it sorted now :)

Looking to out bonnet lifts on the car next. Hate the whole manual holding the bonnet up lol

Yea i'm gonna get one of them in the new year! (lazy buggers we are).

Sweet, how did you fix it?

Friend works in FG Wilson and got me a high pressure clamp that they use on some eqiiptment. It's huge! But it's holding so far

Few more things to add today :)

Was my bday not so long ago and my other half kindly bought me a cd player, sub and amp for the car.

I've only put the cd player in I'm gonna leave the sub and wiring to Andrew to sort. Guys a genius when it comes to Audio ;)

Few snaps below

Cd player and sub in boxes 

15d37a8e.jpg

Cd player fitted in car

43b913ba.jpg

Amp on box

fe6beab1.jpg

Sub in box

f7989ff4.jpg

I've also got my 312mm brake upgrade for the car aswell :)

Just waiting on new brake pads to come and will be fitted ASAP

As its winter I'm not to fussed on the brakes looking very clean and painted well ... Gonna get them done better come feb time

New brake cap

c26bb352.jpg

Disc and pads

9c36c348.jpg

• 4 weeks later...