Alloy Wheel Weights

When I was washing the alloys on my vRS the other day I pushed the sponge through the spokes to give the inside of the wheels a good rinse.

On two of the wheels I somehow managed to dislodge some of the self adhesive wheel weights.

I knocked 10g off the O/S/F and 15g off the N/S/R wheel.

On my way to work this morning I expected some wheel wobble but I didn't notice any difference at any speed up to 80mph.

Do I need to get the alloys rebalanced or should I just leave it?

I thought about sticking them back on but planned on waiting until the wheel had dried.

Completely forgot and only remembered when I went back into the garage and saw them on my bench.

Since then I've done 500 miles with no obvious side effects.

I'll ring my local tyre fitter and ask him as I'd hate to think I was prematurely wearing out wheel bearings / suspension etc.

I would just go have them rebalanced highly unlikely but if you stick them back on and they come off when wheel is spinning fast god knows where they will end up and what they might hit on car! If place that did them had of cleaned degreased and dried it off properly they would never have come off get them to sort it!

Never had wheel balance problems until yesterday on m/way France doing about 80mph when vibration got so bad the TOM TOM vibrated on screen.Today took it to garage where they found front right 45 g out and rear left also 45g out. Wonder how that came about?