MS202 Wiring Help needed

I am fitting a stereo in my 2001 X Fabia. I need help understanding the wiring from the old one.

I realise I'll need to tweak some wiring - I was hoping to just "swap yellow and red". But when I pulled out the existing stereo (factory fitted MS202) , the brown plug is only populated in pins 3,4,5 and 6.

So no yellow, no red, and totally different pins to what I expected.

Can anyone tell me what my 4 wires are? Then I can relocate them for the new stereo. I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere for the ms202, and the ones I have found that might have been do not have this arrangement. I don't even trust an adaptor, because it will be expecting something different too, I think.

3 red

4 brown, red stripe

5 blue

6 brown, blue stripe

mmzbc.jpg

Link here to pin outs for ISO connectors (top of list). From memory the Brown plug is the speaker connections and the black plug is the power connections - so basically I think you're looking at the wrong connector!

Iso link

• 2 weeks later...