Wheels, wheels and more wheelssssss!

jasonsmithh

Okay so due to being a wheel freak i always catch myself on ebay/pistonheads/wheelwhores looking for wheels.

I bought these wheels with the intention of putting them onto my fabia some I did most I didnt.

so now im doing a clearout and getting rid of them to fund some performance mods for my car :)

Prices are negotiable, or I will be up for swaps, but they would need to fit on my fabia!!

So here it goes:

Set One

Wheel description:

These are a set of GENUINE Mercedes AMG wheels not some crappy copies.

Stud pattern: 5x112. Will fit some of the earlier models with some adaptors.

Size: 18" 8.5j et44 and 9.5j et46 (staggered)

I can include 2 ecsta tyres 225 40 18 5mm that have a decent stretch, on is on and the other isnt.

Pics:

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

Now then.. The problem with these is that they are an odd set. So there are 3x9.5j and 1x8.5 so you could either space them out or you could buy an 8.5j and sell one of the 9.5j.

They are in fairly good condition (original colour) there are a few small marks and some very slight curbing on some of the wheels. the faces of them are pretty much immaculate. The worst condition one you will be able to see from the picture in a 9.5j so you could sell this one for about £50-£100 and then you could but and 8.5j for say £150.

Genuine reason for sale is that I was going to put them on my fabia but I realised they would be to big.

My cousin has some FK adaptors that would fit and he would sell them for £130.

This is a bargin and I have seen these wheels go for £600-£800. Price reflects condition and odd sizes.

PRICE OF WHEELS: £250

or without the two tyres :£220

I can post them but it would cost about £40

Open to offers or swaps :)

Set Two

These are landrover wheels of the range rover p38 or the disco 2

I bought these wheels with the intention of putting them on my fabia but they are too big unfornuatly after spending all this money :(

Description: I bought these wheels for £200 and they where all crappy so I took them of to get them sandblasted which cost £25 per wheel so £100. I then spend about £40 on etch primer and then I spent about £40 on the colour.

The colour of these wheels is the 'Ford Sea Grey' which is a nice gun metal grey. I have also sprayed the centre badges the same colour. The spray job is very good and there are no runs or imperfections. There is the smallest curb on one of the wheels but this isnt noticeable because it had been primered and sprayed.

Size : 18" 8j 5x130 (bmw fitment and will fit with adaptors) et57

My cousin has some adaptors that he could sell for £140

Pics show from how they looked when i got them and then when they were sand blasted then primered and then sprayed:

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

These wheels have never been fitted to a car since they where refurbished which was stupid of me because I will loose money on them as I have spent £380 and my fuel, time and effort.

Again open to offers and swaps

Can post at buyers expense

PRICE: £350

Set Three

These wheels I bought and fitted to my fabia, I used them for about 5 months and now I have some others there up for sale.

Description: There wolfrace eurosport (i think there the octaine ones) and they come with two nankang 205 45 17 tyres with about 5mm of tread and the front two are 205 40 17 but these will need changing. They are in ok condition, the lips have a slight run on one of them and and there are some marks on and between the spokes (Just a bad spray job) there are a few curb marks but are very minor.

Size: 17" 7J 5x100 et35

Pics:

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

I can provide a pirelli p zero tyre (unaware of condition) about 4mm of tread for an extra £10

I have seen these wheel go on ebay in better condition for £300

so the price reflects the condition

PRICE: £200

The landrover wheels look smart!!! Shame they didn't fit your car after the hard work.

Good luck with the sale :)

Yeah I'm gutted really because I didn't spare any expense in refurbing them. I suppose I was just kidding myself putting 18's on a fabia. I could get them to fit, but they would just look to big so I thought there's no point buying tyres and all that because it would mean loosing more money :(

Thanks anyway though :)

No way of getting the land rover wheels to fit? They look immense! Just to wide?

Yeah I could get them to fit as I have adapters, just need tyres and bolts for them. They just wouldn't look right, 18's on a fabia is too big :( I'm sure the width isn't the problem. So I decided to sell them before I loose any more money on them :(