Mk1 Octavia vRS, Corrida Red

JohnBoyMinster

Had big plans for the vRS but i have a new job and part of it involes a 400 mile round trip twice a week, so to avoid a stupidly large fuel bill i'm joining the diesel club and looking for a Fabia vRS or Golf derv!

All i can really say is that i love this car, i've owned it for 18 months and wish i didnt have to sell, but needs must.

Two previous owners and i knew them both. The car while with me is run 90% on the motorway (20k miles), is always warmed up and cooled down, never thrashed. The last owner put just 2000 miles on it (can see this on MOT's) in 2010 due to having a company car also, the engine is sound, it's never given me a problem, i've replaced the alternator and an earth wire but that's all fixed now with receits etc. Carpets are all still very clean, the leather has no rips or scratches at all, very clean. I change the oil every 6k miles myself and do the coolant once a year, but i have also had it serviced proffessionally to keep the FSH stamps up to date :)

Bodywork, couple of very small dings, nothing bigger than a 5p and has a 2 inch long scratch on the offside wing that has been touched in and polished up.

I am offering it on here before i put it back to standard as i'd rather it go's to another enthusiast, and i'm going to offer it at the price that i will when standard, so essentially you're getting the aftermarket parts free.... :giggle:

Notable points;

108k miles, still in use.

Brand new VR6 clutch and G60 solid flywheel

Brand new battery

Forge 007p

ABD CAI

Stage 1 map, dyno'd three weeks ago at 204BHP atf.

Forge Carbon engine cover

Parrott RKI8400 Head Unit, car is fully bluetoothed and iphone/ipod ready

Lots of tread on tyres

Grooved discs and Pagid pads

Brand new windscreen

Fully synthetic oil every 6000 miles, best i can afford, usually mobil

10 months MOT

Taxed 'till February

All in all, it's been reliable and a pleasure to drive, a solid car which is in great condition for its age.

DSCN0921.jpg

DSCN0923.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

DSCN0928.jpg

DSCN0924.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

Battery cover is off in the engone bay pick as i replaced a fuse... Any check / insepection welcome, thanks for reading.

£2500, no offers. If no interest mods will be split back to standard and i'll stick it in ebay/autotrader/pistonheads for the same price.

John on 07850350727

• 2 weeks later...