Lowering 20mm and tyre wear?

Damo152003

Hello! Im looking to lower my fabia vrs with just springs with standard shocks. I have looked throught the search and i think a 20mm or 25mm drop is right for me.

Now can any body tell me how there tyrewear is with theres been lowered? I know you will get more tyre wear on the inside edge but anyone notice a difference at a 20mm drop to a standard setup?

I have x4 mich sport so dont fancy ripping the inside of the tyres up lol. I work in a garage and tracked it up myself so thats spot on. We never get cars in which are lowered so never have experience with cars which are lowered.

Thanks Damien

Im a ford car tecnician so will be doing this myself just want to check the settings are same as standard. We have all the tracking gear and im the only man who can do it at my place!

You said tracking but when you lowered you want to make sure about camber and caster reading. Camber between -1 and 0 and caster even on both sides. Rear would be somewhere between -0.5 to -1.5 neg camber. Front toe do with positive figures - about 10min.

That should be correct figures for lowered suspension.