Silver fabia vrs 54

jamesrbeaumont

I'll get some pictures up when I can, as the weather is rubbish she looks a bit dirty at the mo, the car, it is a modified fabia vrs, it has 68187 on the clock, brought from rainworth skoda two years ago, it has full skoda fsh bar the last service I had done, cambelt and water pump changed dead on 60000 miles, a brand new sachs performance clutch went In about 10000 miles ago, the modifications, angel tunning remap 176 bhp, 299 torque, performance clutch, pd160 intake, pipercross panel filter, Koni strt kit that's shocks and springs which has lowered the car by 25mm, whiteline rarb, cat back exhaust, front splitter, genuine not even a year old 17 bbs alloys with toyo proxes tr1 all around, paid over a grand for those!, drilled and grooved brakes all around, rub strips removed and mirrors completely colour coded, an alpine wa404r media unit, about 350 quid and a nice set of alpine r components they cost 200 alone. A bit about the car it is in very good condition and never pushed hard, never been on a track, has been proffesinaly valeted every month since I had it, I absolutely love it but changing it for somthing bigger, it will be valeted again in the next week or so as well,

Only a couple of things that need attention, drivers door sensor is playing up and rear washer jet has stopped working, as said I'll try and put pictures up in the next few days but I thought I'd put an add up, tax is out end of janurary and mot out end of feb, im open to offers but am looking for around 6500.

New pics are now up,

DSCF3488.jpg

DSCF3493.jpg

DSCF3492.jpg

DSCF3491.jpg

DSCF3490.jpg

DSCF3489.jpg

DSCF3487.jpg

DSCF3494.jpg

DSCF3496.jpg

DSCF3495.jpg

Cheers mate i have no idea what its gonna go for, its on ebay and piston heads now, its sad because im trying to sell it quickly, which does not do the car justice, as i truly love, it the rides firm but not ridiculous, its lower but still no worrys about speed bumps, its not stupid fast that you destroy tyres or undriveable, its the most fun ive had in a car by far.

£3500?! That's a 'tiss pake'! would it not be better to keep it until after christmas as people may be more inclined to spend the money?

Would love to buy it if I had the money, but unfortunately I haven't managed to sell my car either :/