Goodwood Revival

Graeme B

• 1 month later...

I'm going to be getting my tickets shortly - it's right on my door step so I've got no excuse not to go! I can't wait either - for this or the Festival of Speed! My two favourite weekends of the year. :D

Yep my son and i are going , we normally do the festival but have been disapointed with it the last 2 years so we are doing the revival instead , watched the TV coverage for last year and thought the racing was outstanding , just got to find an outfit now or i could just iron my boiler suit :giggle:

Have done the Festival a few times but agree that it has dropped in quality the last time we went - probably going to give it a miss for a bit and go back when the kids are older (only 5 at the min).

Not done the Revival yet - do you have to do the period dress business?

Not done the Revival yet - do you have to do the period dress business?

No, you don't have to. There are certain areas that require period dress (and in some cases passes!), such as the paddocks and pit area, but you can still see most of what's there. I go with my old man, he's not up for getting all dressed up, but we've always got on fine.

That said, I do feel a bit guilty when you see the effort some people go to! :blush::D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...