Activating Oil Temp in maxidot

newbie69

That's what I've got please help are there differentt type of maxi in the uk

This is not the same as the Maxidot I have, same as Mad Monks'.

Ours is like this:

2011_Skoda_Fabia_RS_Interior_02.jpg

So, no big Temperature and Fuel gauges on top. They have now been integrated in the REVS and SPEED gauges as you can see, and the Maxidot itself is bigger than in the picture you refer to.

Judging from the look of it, it should be an older version, as the temp and fuel gauges position remind me of some older cars I have driven but I've never been to an older Fabia anyway, (actually not been to any other Fabia at all).

1327678545[/url]' post='2662978']

This is not the same as the Maxidot I have, same as Mad Monks'.

Ours is like this:

2011_Skoda_Fabia_RS_Interior_02.jpg

So, no big Temperature and Fuel gauges on top. They have now been integrated in the REVS and SPEED gauges as you can see, and the Maxidot itself is bigger than in the picture you refer to.

Judging from the look of it, it should be an older version, as the temp and fuel gauges position remind me of some older cars I have driven but I've never been to an older Fabia anyway, (actually not been to any other Fabia at all).

Aye it's the same as yours

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Bumping an old thread...

Car just back from dealers after a service. They've been unable to reset the service interval notification and the Oil Temperature display is now also missing from my Maxidot. Option to enable this is also now missing from the menu.