06 Superb wont talk to Vagcom

pdsuperb

I cant get my 130 06 plate to talk to my vagcom, Ive tried two different laptops, different vagcom and cables but no joy, it crashes the vagcom program every time. What can i do without going to the stealers, Its an occasional Emission light now and agin. Thanks.

Hi,

First are you using genuine ross tech vag com and cables or a pirated copy off e bay which rarely work.

Second have you fitted a different radio from standard because it is possible to short the K-Line to 12 volts which will crash vag com. If this is the case disconnect the radio.

Tony

Edited by freelanderman

Hi,

First are you using genuine ross tech vag com and cables or a pirated copy off e bay which rarely work.

Second have you fitted a different radio from standard because it is possible to short the K-Line to 12 volts which will crash vag com. If this is the case disconnect the radio.

Tony

Hi mate, No its a cheap vag com cable from ebay and cracked version of vagcom, standard skoda radio.