Auto Express Awards 2012

Grivas22

As I am nearly a Skoda owner, I am more than a little interested to read about the brand and to get the views of users.

This year's Auto Express Awards have just been published. Best in their class are: Superb Saloon - best large family car, Superb Estate - best estate, Yeti - best "crossover", Octavia - 3rd in the small family car class (but is it a new model?).

Their long term test Superb on their fleet has not put a foot wrong either and the update on its progress concentrated on the ethics of texting via the ICE screen whilst driving!

Roll on March 1st! ;):thumbup:;)

Skoda and VAG products in general do seem to be well liked by AE.

Not sure about 2012 awards when there is still 11 months of vehicles to be released though?

Agreed, daft emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

Octavia - 3rd in the small family car class (but is it a new model?)

What I'd like to know is how Auto Express categorise the Octavia as a small family car :wonder: