Best pressure washer

VRS_Pricey

After a pressure washer to use mainly on the car. Heard ones with an induction motor are the ones to go for. All the reviews I seem to read on the net are very hit and miss with most washers, also heard you pay for the name with karcher.

What do you suggest? Leaning towards the Nilfisk c120 5-6

After a pressure washer to use mainly on the car. Heard ones with an induction motor are the ones to go for. All the reviews I seem to read on the net are very hit and miss with most washers, also heard you pay for the name with karcher.

What do you suggest? Leaning towards the Nilfisk c120 5-6

Pressure Washers are much like car marques, the Karcher's are seen as the VW / Audi types which are priced high but are well built but do have the odd design flaw here and there, I personally own a very old Powercraft machine that I would say it like my Skoda, it's basically a VW / Audi machine just rebranded....... :yes:

I also owned a Nilfisk and it was a great machine, only shifted it on because I never used it and the Powercraft is still going...... :thumbup:

Like with most things it depends what you want to spend, Foam Lance attachements are available for all and it's worth comparing the Flow Rate, Pressure and motor size of the machines your looking at as this will define how effective the 'pressure washer' is at cleaning your motor...... :thumbup:

Thats the model I use. Have found it to be great.

One little tip when using it at this time of year tho;

-when you're finished using it, run the motor with the water hose turned off. This is get all the water out of the pump unit. The last thing you want is it freezing in the winter and ruining you new washer! :no:

Just read this and it's answered some of my questions....great stuff. Looks like we'll be ordering a Nilfisk too.

Edited by Paul007