Fabia 1 Eibach pro kit springs

Del_Fabio

I have a set of Eibach pro kit springs for sale. They came off my 2001 Fabia TDI Estate and are in very good condition. These will lower your Fabia by 30mm which makes the car look less like a tractor, but still gives a good quality ride.

I think these will fit any Fabia 1, but are not recommended for the VRS which requires a different Eibach kit.

New these are at least £150.

I'm asking £90

20120205_171609jpg.jpg

The part number stamped on the rear springs is EW7910002HA, which according to this Eibach catalogue (page 81), suggests they are actually the correct springs for a Fabia hatchback (2.0, 1.9SDI, 1.9TDI). It looks like the Fabia stationwagon should have rear springs stamped with 11-79-001-01-HA.

So I'm pretty sure these are the right ones for your Fabia. Let me know if you're interested mate.

• 2 weeks later...

fsa - I'm pretty sure these are the right ones for a 1.4 MPI, the rears are dead easy to fit. The fronts are a bit more tricky because you'll need to remove the struts. Not particularly difficult though.

Huw - I think these will fit a VRS but are a different spring rate - if I recall correctly the VRS is heavier at the front.

Hi mate

You wouldn't need any other parts - some people upgrade the shocks at the same time, but I was running these springs with standard shocks without any problems.

Good question about the part numbers. I found this Eibach catalogue: http://www.koenigsed..._Katalog_01.pdf If you look at page 104 towards the bottom, you can see various part numbers. As you rightly point out, the part number for the 1.4 looks like E7910-140.

On page 105 you can see the columns for "stamping front" and "stamping rear". My front springs have EW7911001VA written on them, and the rears have EW7910002HA.. So I think the number for my kit must be E7911-140. It looks like the rear springs are identical between the 1.4 and 1.9TDI kits, but the fronts have 1 digit different on the stamping. They appear to have the same axle load though, so are probably interchangeable.

Maybe someone else on this forum might know for sure? I've put a thread in the Fabia 1 section so hopefully someone can clarify whether this kit is suitable for your car :)