Fabia 312mm brakes

Kenny130pd

Hopefully someone can help me out as loads of people seem to have 312's on their Fabs. I bought mk1 Audi TT ATE front calipers, carriers, 40 groove 312mm discs and oem pads from The TT Shop a few weeks ago. Went to fit them today but the carriers don't fit, the bolt holes measure 145mm centre to centre but would need to be 95mm to fit my VRS. Do I just need different carriers or are the calipers also wrong? They were advertised as an upgrade for Skoda, Seat and VW.

001.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

They calipers are definitely different to mine, You may have been mis-sold MKII calipers!

I phoned the TT shop but they thought they would fit straight on, there's 50mm difference in the mounting holes. I had a look on fabia-vrs.com but the part numbers for the conversion are no longer available, just my luck to buy the wrong thing!

Did it take you long to bed them in? And how do you rate them?

It's a case of going canny for the first 250miles or so,

Initial bite is awesome, And the pedal feel is reassuring, On the road you just know you're going to stop!