Finally signed up

ckyliu

Hi everyone!

Self-confessed petrol head and car bore here; I've had a Skoda Fabia MkI vRS ASZ for about 9 months now, and I've been reading (or lurking around, if you prefer lol) Briskoda for a bit longer than that. Finally decided to register and get involved, such a great place here for advice and tips on my first decent motor! (have previously owned a succession of crap cars, of which the less is said, the better)

Briskoda has already taught me the magic of Miller's diesel additive, depressing the clutch on engine shutdown to save wear on the DMF, how to resecure my loose heat shield, rear wipers, which franchise stealer to use, and what SWMBO, ASZ and 6Y actually mean. Hope I can make some useful contributions and get more involved myself in the future.

If you spot a debadged black Furby MkI vRS (not done anything to make it stand out... yet) haring around the Peak District, Chesterfield or North Derbyshire area, give a wave and a flash (preferably of your headlights and not your chest, well unless... ;) ) because it's probably me.

Cheers,

ckyliu.

PS: Have recently spotted a Furby SE around Hasland, and also a black Furby vRS with retro Skoda badges near Morrison's Chesterfield, those belong to anyone here?

Edited by ckyliu