DPF Removal

I travelled up from Crawley to Shark performance (3-4 hours) for JUST a remap (purely based on rep!), even though angel tuning etc would have come to me and remapped it on my drive for the same price.

Then when my DPF went on my car 5-6 months later I had the car recovered through my RAC membership to Shark performance. Was picked up at 4.30am to get to Ben, as he had said said he could fit me in if I got there early (gave him short notice)! :D

I travelled up from Crawley to Shark performance (3-4 hours) for JUST a remap (purely based on rep!), even though angel tuning etc would have come to me and remapped it on my drive for the same price.

Then when my DPF went on my car 5-6 months later I had the car recovered through my RAC membership to Shark performance. Was picked up at 4.30am to get to Ben, as he had said said he could fit me in if I got there early (gave him short notice)! :D

Has your car been running better after you had the DPF removed? Or have you had any other problems?

Just got back home from Shark Performance after having the DPF removed and a Stage 0 remap

Car now drives better, pulls a lot better especially in 4th and 5th, doesn't seem to have the kick in the back effect any more and the engine seems smoother.

MPG's gone up a little, 53 @ 80+ ish.

Had the Injectors changer just after Christmas which also made a difference.

All in All, Very pleased.