Pegasus or Zeniths?

Thanks silver:)

Just a thought. I'm thinking of spraying these Black. What's everyone's thought?

Would it look right on my colour car or keep them standard?

Any thoughts welcome:)

I also had Pegasus on mine, same colour as yours:

img_03560en8.jpg

Mind you, I gave them away again as I also found the ride far to uncomfortable. Got myself a set of Lyra-16 inchers from a 2010 model, which look nearly as good in my opinion:

img_2513ifznp.jpg

Tires are cheaper for them, too.... ;-)

Zeniths are very good looking as well, so have fun with them.

Edited by ArthurDaley

Glad you got sorted, yes as others have said standard silver for your colour , :thumbup: and Arther Daley is that a standard exhaust ? it seems to protrude quite a bit ?

Whilst waiting for pay day to come so i can get 2 tyres for the Zeniths i received 4 centre cap decals from Ebay to replace the bad ones.So whilst the wife was at work i brought one in to touch up the scuff marks and stick the new centre cap stickers.

Skodawheels001.jpg

They are all clean so no dirty marks in the house

The original centre caps are slightly dished but the metal Skoda logo just peels off the original backing,so a clean up and stick the new one instead.

Skodawheels002.jpg

These are made of metal and are very sticky so first time right when sticking on

After being stuck on

Skodawheels003.jpg

The reverse side

Skodawheels004.jpg

And new and old

Skodawheels005.jpg

looking forward to fitting these just wish payday would hurry up :rofl:

img_03560en8.jpg

img_2513ifznp.jpg

This colour does look very smart, especially when clean and the sun is shining!

I wish the non-vRS/Sport MkII Octavia's got colour coded rubbing strips on the doors and bumpers - they'd look so much nicer in my opinion.

Those tail pipes look like the trims fitted to the vRS to me, they do stick out quite a bit, I'd be forever catching my shins on them each time I walked around the car :giggle: