Farewell

Ray_Green

After getting an outstanding offer for my 140BHP Elegance form the local dealer I'm on the move!. I would like to thank all in this forum for their assitance and guidance. Its the best forum I have been in.

Edited by Just_Call_Me_Dave
Please join freedom if you wish top sell items

Ray,

Sorry your going. What are you replacing it with?

As for the bits, it's a shame you aren't a Freedom member as you could have put them for sale here.

If you want PM me the details.

• Like 1

Hi Ray,

:'( to hear your leaving the Yeti fold. What have you replaced the Monster with :wonder:

Regards,

TP

Hi Ray,

:'( to hear your leaving the Yeti fold. What have you replaced the Monster with :wonder:

Regards,

TP

I got an offer of 3k less that I paid for 2.5 years of 5 star motoring. My work is drying up and with my warrantee only 6 months let to run, I snapped the dealers arm off. Now no jokes please, people used to joke about Skoda's. Kia Cee'd 4 SW (Estate) 128bhp with 7 years warrantee. Missing the SM though!

Edited by Ray_Green

I got an offer of 3k less that I paid for 2.5 years of 5 star motoring. My work is drying up and with my warrantee only 6 months let to run, I snapped the dealers arm off. Now no jokes please, people used to joke about Skoda's. Kia Cee'd 4 SE 128bhp with 7 years warrantee. Missing the SM though!

Nothing wrong with a Kia, they are a very good car and the warranty as you say backs that up.

Anyway I hope things pick up for you on the work front; been a long depression so far, with no end in sight :(

TP

Good luck with the new motor. I trust you've seen that the new C'eed have just been launched? Or is that what you are getting?

http://www.motorauthority.com/pictures/1071715_2013-kia-ceed-forte-hatchback-images-leaked_gallery-1#100382120

Very handsome it is too:

2012-kia-ceed-hatchback_100382120_m.jpg

The Cee'd SW is a lovely car alright, loads of room and clever storage solutions. Good solid motor. I considered it when switching from the Octavia to the Yeti but there wasn't much of a difference in the price to change and the Yeti had more toys. I looked at it again when changing this time but was told that the new model SW would be out in the Autumn of 2012. Kia Ireland don't offer any optional extras, what you see is what you get.