Internet dealers

Hi

I was looking at the popular internet car dealers this evening, namely Drivethedeal, Autofinders & Autoebid. I noticed they all showed good discounts on new vehicles, including the Yeti.

What surprised me most was the difference between their offers:-

Example Basic Yeti 2.0 CR diesel SE:-

DTD - £16190

Autofinders - £16895

Autoebid - £15570

I understand only Autofinders will take your vehicle in part-ex. Autoebid is so competitive on price and I may be tempted to deal with them in the future.

Anyone used them before? All feedback, good, bad or indifferent gratefully received.

Regards

Chubbs

Family used Autoebid 3 times and no problems at all. Current Mk1 Superb came via them, great discount plus they delivered (from Cornwall) on trailer up to London no probs. Likely use them for facelift Superb 2 purchase. Used Drivethedeal as well and again no probs though discounts not as big. Remember you will be dealing with UK Skoda dealer (you just don't know where they are till final bid). You can decide if you want pre-reg or not.

One would think that Chubbs was an employee of one of the internet dealers, as the same question is in the Octavia, Superb and Yeti sections.

One would think that Chubbs was an employee of one of the internet dealers, as the same question is in the Octavia, Superb and Yeti sections.

Nope - just thought I'd post on all forums to maximise feedback - I was looking at the Yeti, hence the prices, but the Yeti forum doesn't have as much traffic as the Octavia forum for example.

Nope - just thought I'd post on all forums to maximise feedback - I was looking at the Yeti, hence the prices, but the Yeti forum doesn't have as much traffic as the Octavia forum for example.

Keep in mind if you are using the any of the skoda finance deals you will need to go to the dealer to sign docs. So the online prices will need to be adjusted for no delivery.

All VAG finance docs need to be signed on dealer premises.