West Midlands Meet, Sat 14 April 1pm!

LexVRS

Hi guys sorry i was unavailable for the last one ( a big sorry to rich/stig1 who i stood up) to make it up to you guys i will defo be coming to the next one and i shall organise it for you seeing as the first meet i organised went so well!

Its at a new location (stonebridge island Coventry) but close by to the old location. Will be at the toby carvery so all those who love a carvery are in luck!!

Address and postcode:

Stonebridge Island, Coventry Road, Coventry, CV7 7HL

The date is the sat 14th of April and the time is 1pm Look forward to seeing you all this time :)

Pub website:

http://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/stonebridgeislandcoventry/

unfortinatly i carnt make this one :( at donnington park for btcc that weekend, be there for the next one :)

I'm actually thinking the same. Wondering if many of us are heading this way?

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to sound negative, just wanting some feedback .......... but do any West Midlands meets every come over to the West of the West Midlands (ie - Staffordshire / Shropshire way)

Thanks in advance

Paul

don't worry about it, I'm travelling from Bristol, and worth it just to warm the car up a bit.

Cool - good on ya!

Im not one of these 'has to be on my doorstep' people, ive been to plenty of meets and events up and down the country, ive just noticed the pattern of them only being in Coventry, or is that because Lex is the only one who ever organises a meet?

Thanks

Paul

I have been to Midlands , North East ( 200 mile round trip) as well as Yorkshire meets ( even then , not on my doorstep) two meets in a day, 3 for the weekend a few weeks ago :happy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might be able to make this one. I'm on call that weekend so may have to shoot off, or just not be able to make it at all though.

1. LexVRS

2. occyoccyoccy

3. GillyWibble

4. Tigger and Paige

5. vrs/steve

6. apd007