This is the next Nissan X-Trail

The website at the bottom of this seems to not know what the point of this concept is but they are assuming there that the Qashqai is not due to be replaced. Yet it is due for replacement very soon. Or is this too big? (It is 4495mm long) It might just be the new Qashqai+2? It looks neat enough and very Mazda CX-5-esque. EDIT: been confirmed now that this is the next Nissan X-Trail.

nissan-rogue_100384392_m.jpg

nissan-rogue_100384387_m.jpg

nissan-rogue_100384389_m.jpg

Nissan-Hi-Cross_Concept_2012_800x600_wallpaper_06.jpg

I'm guessing this is a new platform that allows their version of Hybrid drive. It could be the new Quashqai or a new Murano. Whatever it will end up as it looks very er 'bold' not sure if i like it. The front wings remind me of the shogun

:sick: that is bad, looks like the designers have run out of idea's and started joining bits of other cars together.

It looks like a member of the Mazda design team has done some work. Its sportyish looking, but pretty similar to a lot of current designs. I loved my 01 x-trail,

i still think in the right colour the design stands out, the facelift model looked more modern, but that fat Ass was horrible, i did like the Jack Baueresque drawers under the boot floor, but can't beleive you only got one with the cars price and they just left a whole where the other went!

This new design is just a kuga/subaru/Mazda 4x4 clone. Boring