MFD Skoda auto DX Sat Nav with aerial & maps CD

bigh1_15

I have recently bought this MFD sat nav for my Golf MK4 however didnt realise It come with green LEDs for back lighting. Does look a bit odd in the VW so im looking to sell and hunt down a VW one. Its a version D, and come with the radio code, aerial and CD with maps on it. Price is £215 + postage. Or can arrange local collection from bournemouth/southampton/liphook. Its in really good nick without a mark on it, and all the buttons have that factory feel!

Any questions please contact 07845698006 for a fast reply!

imag0256v.jpg

Hi. If it helps I believe it is possible to change the LEDs from green to red.

If you search for it I'm sure there's a how to guide on here somewhere.

GLWS if not.

Having done the opposite. Bought a VW satnav and changed the leds to green it is not worth the hassle. In fact the job and cost of DIY is just not worth it.

I ended up buying a genuine Skoda MFD and selling on the VW.

So easier to sell the Skoda MFD and buy a VW MFD. Note ensure the VW is Red as some early ones were green!

Thanks for the reply! I would rather not open it up though or send it off to get this changed, seems easier to just sell and buy another one also the software is green!

Will post out for £215, not budging on that. The Vw ones fetch 250+ on ebay and these wont even match your skodas!

Does this do full postcode search?

No it doesnt but you can update the firmware so it does. It isint something ive searched much into though as it still locates streets ect just fine.

• 10 months later...