Drivers side front headlamp loose, broken brackets?

Hi

Some idiot has kicked the front of my Skoda Fabia (Comfort 1.4 TDI, 5 door hatchback, 2004) and the front drivers side headlamp is now loose as the brackets that secure it in place seem to be broken. Can these brackets be replaced, or will the whole headlamp unit need replacing?

Thanks,

Pete

Well for a more defined answer a picture could be handy to see which lug has broken and how bad.

You could take the lug off and remove the light, use a good glue and try and fix it together?

if the lug cant be glued or fixed back on, just replace the light probly around £50 on flebay or £20 from a scrap yard.

hope this helps.

• Like 1

Well for a more defined answer a picture could be handy to see which lug has broken and how bad.

You could take the lug off and remove the light, use a good glue and try and fix it together?

if the lug cant be glued or fixed back on, just replace the light probly around £50 on flebay or £20 from a scrap yard.

hope this helps.

Yes that's very helpful thankyou. I am off to work soon but will take some pictures when I get home Wednesday and post them up.

Pete