Transfering from Race Blue vRS - what is the best color?

Hi guys.

I have a Magnetic Brown Superb L&K estate on order. Currently I own a Race Blue Octy vRS, and I really love that blue color.

Has anyone got opinions on how to best get close to Race Blue on a Superb? Is it at all possible? And at all wise? I notice that Skoda always show off the L&K in Magnetic Brown, and hence one could say I let the factory choose for me just ordering what they displayed as I trust their taste. Also the interior of the L&K is tuned for Magnetic Brown.

My order is not "locked" yet, and I can still make changes. Any thoughts on this issue? Can I get close to Race Blue? I see they've made the Storm Blue available from around this time. Any thoughts of their difference or similarity? Never saw it live.

Long post. Thoughts welcome.

I thought if you choose an L&K estate, you can only have magnetic brown. There aren't any superb colours like race blue anyway :thumbdown:

If by that you mean that no other colors are available they are. But you might very well be right in stating that I should stick with Magnetic Brown anyway :)

I think Steel Grey suits the Superb more than any other colour. Mine is Silver as it was the only CR170 Elegance available at the time but I would have opted for Grey if there was one rattling around at a dealer somewhere.

I had a black Octavia before and although it looked great when clean it was generally a pig to keep it that way. I think Grey is the best compromise and it is my next colour choice - or maybe the purple colour........

I thought you could only order in Brown??

You can order any of the Superb colours. I have ordered a Superb L&K in Black Magic Pearl myself. The interiør is only available in brown though.

You can order any of the Superb colours. I have ordered a Superb L&K in Black Magic Pearl myself. The interiør is only available in brown though.

Brochure in UK gave me the impression that it was brown only.I must get new glasses!!!

Get Race Blue. Get the vehicle wrapped. :D

Actually I went to my dealers today to have it painted Race Blue. He said he could apply for specific non-range colors. But, after a little chat on Race Blue vs the Magnetic Brown interior I overthrew that thought and kept the Magnetic Brown exterior I had on order. However through this I found Platin Grey to be very nice.

For now though it's brown.

Edited by takktakk