anyone ever used 123spareparts.co.uk?

as the title. looking at buying some things and they seem to offer the best prices by quite a margin so wanted to know if anyone on here has had dealings with them in the past?

Mods: was not sure where would be the best place to post this so please move as you see fit.. thanks, Karl

I tried years ago got a Dodgy guy phone me the parts I wanted too cheaply. Gave him the wrong number on my credit card on purpose and he never got back to me as expected. Won't ever use any of those company's again I just phone round scrap yards on the net after checking reviews

Just found out they are the same peeps that own and run mytyres etc.

Looking at some dampers as mine are shot and have decided to go for Bilstein B6's :D

Fronts

35-046370.JPG

rears

24-060349.JPG

Edited by karlbar2k

Weird the spares site used to be one that scrap yards used, you told them what you wanted and a scrap yard was ment to phone you back with price of a part? There were various names such as 24/7 spares etc?

123Spareparts sounded like one of them lol

I though that as well but i got to their site by searching german google shopping with the actual part numbers as Bilstein are german. when I hit their website they have 9 language versions available so pretty impressive site and they stock loads of things much like eurocarparts etc

I though that as well but i got to their site by searching german google shopping with the actual part numbers as Bilstein are german. when I hit their website they have 9 language versions available so pretty impressive site and they stock loads of things much like eurocarparts etc

Just because it is written in multiple languages doesn't mean it isn't dodgy! Just a wider market of people to catch. Although that said it is probably fine :-)

I know that but they are the company that runs mytyres which I know are based out of Germany. I was just wondering if anyone had used them before as the prices for the shocks is really rather reasonable..

I got the codes by doing vehicle search on the bilstein.de catalogue at http://web1.carparts-cat.com/default.aspx?11=18&14=4&10=BBC8045A66541698E040A8C00A3E1BD1018004&12=102&52=1&30=106&31=1904

I know coilovers can be had cheaper but I need to keep the ride height as this is a daily workhorse. if the uprated dampers can tighten things up a bit the happy days