FREE YETI STUFF - YES FREE.

carnivorous

Hi guys.

I'm not allowed to sell on here and I can't be bothered to eBay the Yeti bits I have left over, so they're going free to whoever wants to collect them:

1:

Hatchbag boot liner (black) for cars without CD changer and without spare wheel, but with boot rails. Split rear seat plus option etc. with fitting instructions, etc.

2:

Partly worn set of front and rear wipers (original) - still work well.

3:

One Dunlop SP tyre for 17" wheels (original fit) - 4mm tread remaining.

4:

One pair of protective rear door foils (ideal if you have an older Yeti without them).

I'm in Leatherhead, Surrey and as it's going for free I will not package and post the stuff.

Let me know if you want it. First come first served.

Thanks.

Phil

I'm 200 miles away so wouldn't have been in the running for the stuff............but would like to say thanks to you for your offer. Sorry that your Yeti experience was less than edifying and offer good wishes for the next set of wheels.

• Like 1